— [https://goo.gl/P1vQ8C] The elections, Hillary Clinton, DonaldTrump_______________________thoughts, feelings, opinions and predictions on the whole thing.
This system matters, as the popular vote is less important than the electoral college vote. If Hillary's campaign is buoyed by big Democratic states such as New York, New Jersey, Illinois and California, these populous states could lead her to victory with their large number of electoral college votes.
For example, in 2008, Barack Obama won 53 per cent of the vote – but this led to 68 per cent of the electoral college vote. Such highly populated states played a large role when they backed the current president.
Tweets: The latest Updates on the US Presidential Election 2016 - Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton
• 01. The First Presidential Debate: Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton - English, closed-caption
|Off-topic. Barack Obama recommends you to watch Casablanca (Movie 1942) [HD] - in English | Videoclip, intended for nonprofit, home use / domestic, educational, discussion purposes only. Retrieved on Google.|
Click here or reload the Webpage.
- Lukes English Podcast: US Presidential Election 2016 - Trump vs Clinton (Part 1), MP3 - 54min
- Lukes English Podcast: US Presidential Election 2016 - Trump vs Clinton (Part 2), MP3 - 42min
- Lukes English Podcast: The Rick Thompson Report: Hard Brexit / U.S. Election, MP3 - 42min
- Lukes English Podcast: The U.S. Election: Trump as President, MP3 - 66min