— [https://goo.gl/EyU6ag] This episode_______________________is about the musical movement of punk and the social situation in which it happened. Punk music is very important for individuals that are part of the movement to release emotion, but the core of the movement is based on socialization.
He has experience of teaching courses in business English, academic English, legal English, general English and English for exam courses like FCE, IELTS and BEC.
He graduated from Liverpool John Moore’s University in 1999 with a BA Hons degree in Media and Cultural Studies. He worked at various media production companies before going into English language teaching. He took his CELTA in 2001 and then his Higher Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults (DELTA) in 2006 at UCL.
He writes a lot of ELT materials, and he develops a lot of courses in business English and EAP. He has written original courses for English for the Pharmaceutical Industry, English for the Oil and Gas Industries and English for Journalists, as well as communication skills workshops in presentations, meetings and negotiations. He is a semi-published author with some of his work being used in materials publications in several countries.
- Lukes English Podcast: Jungle - 13sec
- Lukes English Podcast: Punk - Music and Culture, MP3 - 80min
- Sex Pistols '(I'm Not Your) Stepping Stone,' MP3 - 3min
- Sex Pistols 'Anarchy In The UK,' MP3 - 3min
- Sex Pistols 'Bodies,' MP3 - 3min
- Sex Pistols 'C'Mon Everybody,' MP3 - 3min
- Sex Pistols 'EMI,' MP3 - 3min
- Sex Pistols 'Friggin In The Riggin,' MP3 - 3min
- Sex Pistols 'God Save The Queen,' MP3 - 3min
- Sex Pistols 'Liar,' MP3 - 3min
- Sex Pistols 'My Way,' MP3 - 3min
- Sex Pistols 'Rock Around the Clock,' MP3 - 3min
- Sex Pistols 'Who Killed Bambi,' MP3 - 3min
- Sex Pistols 'You Need Hands,' MP3 - 3min