— [http://goo.gl/nsXXIl] A movie-relating talking in this episode._______________________Expect plenty of very descriptive vocabulary about different characters, backstories, abilities and weaknesses.
He has experience of teaching courses in business English, academic English, legal English, general English and English for exam courses like FCE, IELTS and BEC.
He graduated from Liverpool John Moore’s University in 1999 with a BA Hons degree in Media and Cultural Studies. He worked at various media production companies before going into English language teaching. He took his CELTA in 2001 and then his Higher Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults (DELTA) in 2006 at UCL.
He writes a lot of ELT materials, and he develops a lot of courses in business English and EAP. He has written original courses for English for the Pharmaceutical Industry, English for the Oil and Gas Industries and English for Journalists, as well as communication skills workshops in presentations, meetings and negotiations. He is a semi-published author with some of his work being used in materials publications in several countries.
- Lukes English Podcast: Film Club: Marvel / Captain America Civil War (Part 1of2), MP3 - 56min
- Lukes English Podcast: Film Club: Marvel / Captain America Civil War (Part 2of2), MP3 - 57min
- Lukes English Podcast: Film Club: X-Men Apocalypse (Review), MP3 - 64min
- Lukes English Podcast: Can I have a quick word with you? - Luke is worried about a few things, MP3 - 15min
- Lukes English Podcast: Who's the best superhero? (with Paul Langton), MP3 - 75min
Comentario » Comments »»» Blogger Facebook Disqus