— [http://goo.gl/1SaQD5] Taught By Professor Malcolm W. Watson, Ph.D., University of Denver, Brandeis University_______________________Did you know that the notion that children are different from adults, and require special care, is only about 200 years old?
:: RT: Theories of Human Development Lectures ▶ http://goo.gl/SGk9MO ◀ Did you know we can trace most of our modern ideas about children to just two renowned thinkers of the 17th and 18th centuries? ↠ #Education #Pedagogy #Psychology #Philosophy #Theories #HumanDevelopment #CognitiveDevelopment CognitiveMediation #MalcolmWatson
01. Introduction-The Value of Theories
02. The Early History of Child Study
03. Two Worldviews-Locke vs. Rousseau
04. Later History-Becoming Scientific
05. Freud's Psychodynamic Theory
06. How We Gain Contact with Reality-The Ego
07. Freud's Psycho-Sexual Stages
08. Erikson's Psycho-Social Theory
09. Erikson's Early Stages
10. Identity and Intimacy
11. Erikson's Later Stages-Adult Development
12. Bowlby and Ainsworth's Attachment Theory
13. How Nature Ensures That Attachment Will Occur
14. Development of Secure and Insecure Attachments
15. Early Attachments and Adult Relationships
16. Bandura's Social Learning Theory
17. Bandura's Self-Efficacy Theory
18. Piaget's Cognitive-Developmental Theory
19. Piaget's Early Stages
20. Concrete Operations
21. Piaget's Last Stage
22. Vygotsky's Cognitive-Mediation Theory
23. Vygotsky's Zone of Proximal Development
24. Conclusions-Our Nature and Development
Click on the links below so you can watch the videoclips ::
— These lectures (Theories Of Human Development) introduce you to the six theories that have had perhaps the greatest influence in the field of human development including Freud's Psychodynamic Theory, Erikson's Psycho-Social Theory and Piaget's Cognitive-Development Theory. Meeting the people who formulated each theory, you will become familiar with their philosophical backgrounds and the historical contexts in which they worked, and you will also study the specific processes of human development that each theory describes.
En esta página Web se utilizan pequeños archivos de texto de información, encriptados ['cookies'], archivos propios y de terceros para realizar el análisis de la navegación de los usuarios: mejorar su experiencia cada vez que usted visite este sitio Web, para ofrecer funciones de medios sociales o para mostrar a los usuarios publicidad relacionada con sus preferencias. Mediante el uso de 'cookies' no se identifica personalmente a los usuarios, únicamente a sus computadoras.
This website uses profiling cookies, i.e. strings of text saved by a browser on the user's device, possibly also those of third parties. This website can access those files and use them to remember the user's data, such as their chosen settings (screen view, interface language, etc.), in a few words, to ensure you get the best experience on this WebPage. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. If you want to know more or refuse consent click here. By closing this window the users confirm that they have read the information on cookie usage. Continuing browsing you consent to the use of all cookies.
Denne nettsida benytter informasjonskapsler (cookies). Målet er å videreutvikle og forbedre nettsida. Ved å bruke denne nettsida samtykker du i at vi kan etterlate informasjonskapsler i din nettleser. De fleste moderne nettlesere (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.) er innstilt på å akseptere informasjonskapsler automatisk. Les mer her / eller hos Nkom.no
Comentario » Comments »»» Blogger Facebook Disqus