— [http://goo.gl/WmYGda] Write a note where you present a topic in the English subject curriculum which you in some way are unsure of how to deal with, or which you already find difficult to handle in your teaching._______________________Explain why.
"Challenging Topics in the English School Subject in Norway", by Benjamin Madeira, 2016, PDF ::
Click here or reload the Webpage.
•  Jacobson, Erik, Sophie Degener, and Victoria Purcell-Gates. "Creating Authentic Materials and Activities for the Adult Literacy Classroom: A Handbook for Practitioners." (2003). Harvard: NCSALL. Print.
•  LK06, ‘English subject curriculum,’ revised version (Aug. 2013) The Norwegian LK06, in English. Utdanningsdirektoratet (Norwegian Ministry of Education and Research). Web. http://goo.gl/gJlaH9
•  Lund, Ragnhild. Questions of Culture and Context in English Language Textbooks A Study of Textbooks for the Teaching of English in Norway. Doctoral thesis, The University of Bergen, 2006. Print.
•  Nunan, David. Designing tasks for the communicative classroom. Cambridge University Press, 1989. Print.
•  Phillipson, Robert. Linguistic Imperialism. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1992. Print.